Welcome to Cranfield University Tennis Club!
Cranfield University Tennis Club (CUTC) is one of many racquet sports clubs as part of the Cranfield Student Association. We welcome new student members, whether you are a beginner, seasoned tennis player, coach, official or spectator.
The aim of the club is to provide the following:
- Twice weekly Social Tennis Sessions – all year round to encourage development of tennis skills for all levels.
- Encourage Competitive Tennis through a Tennis Ladder, Annual Club Tournament and Inter-University Challenge matches.
- Coaching – for all tennis levels whether you are a new starter or improver to allow each club member to develop their full potential.
- Social Events and Activities e.g. attending ATP/WTA Tennis Tournaments in the UK etc.
Why play tennis ?
- Tennis is truly a sport of a lifetime!
- Played by people of all skill levels
- Be competitive or recreational
- Sociable…team or individual sport
- Improves fitness and promotes a healthy lifestyle
- The thrill of challenge – tactical and strategic matchplay
- Improve physical and psychological well-being
- Most of all…………it’s FUN