Welcome to Cranfield University Tennis Club!
We are one of many sports clubs in the Cranfield Students Association and we invite any students to join. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or are just picking up the racquet for the first time, you’ll find a place to practice, play, learn, and improve here. We’ve got four tennis courts on campus, so there’s plenty of space for players of all levels.
As a member of the CUTC you’ll be able to:
- Join social tennis sessions 3 times per week, in which all four courts will be unlocked and free to play on
- Play competitively against fellow Cranfield students (and faculty) as well as other universities and clubs, plus the chance to travel and represent Cranfield University internationally
- Have opportunities for coaching and skill development
- Participate in all our social activities
The rate for membership is only £20 per year (October – October) and we are open now!
*Usually, the tennis courts are locked by the sports hall and the cost to rent a court is £5 per hour. We offer a much cheaper way to play – by joining the club you pay £20 per year and can play for free 3 times per week.
If you’d like more information or are interested in joining, please reach out or join the group on Whatsapp!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to join Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LNESeP0RvmR5Aj6Gaprx7M
Why play tennis?
- To do exercise without feeling like it’s work
- To challenge yourself physically
- To test your mental resilience
- To meet people
- To discover a hidden talent
- To taste the sweet taste of victory